Biannual program in person, located “on the move” starting from the Italian territory, 9day program with several courses, networking sessions, company visits, entrepreneurial panels, and co-creation sessions + Six months of mentoring.
The essential requirements for admission are a draft idea of a project that creates an impact in their companies and/or communities matched with the goal of making a sustainable action for the world. As well as a known basis of the concept of leadership.
Tuition €9000, 00
The Application Process
How To Apply
We use a rolling admissions process, and applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. You will hear back from us within two to six days after submitting your application.
Step 1: Submit your application (through the portal)
Include resume project proposal of your breakthrough project idea Leadership background.
Step 2: Interview. If shortlisted for the program, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Step 3: Admission team review. The candidate will be notified about admission decision within the next few days following the interview
Step 4: Admission acceptance. If admitted, the candidate will need to accept the admission offer and pay the registration fee within the next 7 days.
The cost to attend the program is €9000. You may find early admission and application deadlines on the website. Registration fee covers:
- 10 nights/9 days at Hotel 4Stars
(check-in Sunday before the program, check-out Friday after the program)
- pre-program reception (Sunday before the program)
- lunches and dinners (Monday to Friday)
- all in-program transfers and airport transfers
- all agenda activities
Registration fee does not include
* any accommodation outside of the program dates
The admission team reviews applications for each cohort and selects 20 candidates – over 24 years of age – based on four main criteria:
- Leadership skills and strong motivation – we look for real leaders and decision-makers
- Cosmopolitan background – we prefer those who lived, worked and studied in different countries and cultures
- Clear goals for change to attend the program – we read each application very carefully to ensure the alignment between the candidate’s objectives and the goals of the program.
- A breakthrough project proposal with high potential of community impact.
We provide visa support to all admitted candidates.
Citizens from Visa Waiver Program countries must apply for authorization to travel to Italy using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
Other foreign citizens will need a nonimmigrant visa. For more information about visa and passport requirements, visit the http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home.aspx